Pages

Effort

So lately everything in my life has been pretty meh. I feel like I'm letting things fall through the cracks because I don't have the energy to put into every facet of my life. I have a hard time with all of the different directions I feel like I'm being pulled in. On one hand, I have prom coming up in a month and I really need to be on my healthiest behavior for my dress. On the other, I have all of the pressures of high school and doing my best in classes. I've blogged about "not doing things that are bad for me", but I really haven't followed that as well as I wish I had.

From now on, I am going to really put my effort into my health. When I grow up, my high school grades aren't going to be what counts. I need to make my health my priority because that is what is going to follow me throughout my life. I really feel like making my habits healthy ones is super important, especially being as young as I am. I'm at the best time of my life to become the healthiest I will ever be and create the lifestyle that will keep me healthy throughout my life.

Hold me accountable people! Feel free to ask me about my progress and call me out on my failure if I don't follow through.

Adios amigos!

Leave a Reply